Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Approaches . . .

As we come upon the fall business is starting to pick up and I'm loving it! All kinds of new ideas are coming pouring in from so many customers and it gets my creative juices flowing. I love creating new things and getting chances to try new designs out. As such I'll be posting a whole bunch of new designs that I've had the opportunity to make within the past couple weeks. Please feel free to send me a message if there's anything new you see that you'd like me to make. I've added a few different kinds of booties to match some of the hats and I plan on starting on a blanket or two that I may decide to sell or auction off. Other things I am considering making are sweaters, scarves, and mittens. Stay tuned for a huge influx of blog updates with new stock ready to be made. Thanks everyone! Happy Autumn and first days of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment