Thursday, November 3, 2011

Now for something different but totally the same at the same time . . .

By request I can make variations on some of my hats which is what this little one was all about. My customer was pretty particular about what she wanted because it was for a halloween costume. In fact she sent me tons of different pictures pointing out how she liked these eyes, and these ears and these colors and of course a bow. I LOVE this! It's actually better then leaving me to my own devices because I can of course make it perfectly the way my customers want it to be. When left to my own devices (not to toot my own horn here) but I do wonderful work but it's my ideas not yours so PLEASE feel free to tell me what you want exactly and I'll see what I can do. I love how this particular custom job turned out and the end result speaks for itself. It matched her outfit perfectly and made for a very professional looking costume made by her mom and myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment